How to get a quotation:
1. The easiest and best way to get a quotation is with our BOOKING ON LINE: search your preferred period and the system will show you all the accommodations available, the total amount and the services included. Choose the best solution for you and make your booking at the best price with the guarantee of a secure and confidential payment with credit card.
2. E-mail: fill in the contact form and ask for your quotation. We receive a lot of emails in a day, we will do our best to answer your request as soon as possible.
3. At the phone, calling +39431442611: this is the fastest way, we will give to you availability and prices. Our Team is always ready to help you to choose the best solution for you!
Important: quotations are non-binding offers: any reservation is made yet. Accommodations remain on free sale until we receive a definitive request of booking from you. We don't do "reservations in option".
Some useful information:
Summer season opening 2021: from 27th June to 17th October
Minimum stay in accommodations from 22/05 to 12/09: 7 nights
Minimum stay in camping from 22/05 to 05/09: 7 nights
Minimum stay in other periods: 3 nights
Guests staying in villas, apartments or mobilehomes have these services included in price:
- 1 sun umbrella + 2 sunbeds at the beach or "Private Beach" (next to water park) assigned by check-in according to availability
- free entrance to pools and water park (umbrellas and sun beds are for rent, if not included in your reservation)
- free outodoor parking for one vehicle
- mini and junior club
Guests staying in camping pitches can enjoy all resort services:
- entrance to public beach
- free entrance to pools and water park (umbrellas and sun beds are for rent)
- Self-service coin laundry and ironing
- mini and junior club
Bibione City Tax
According to the Italian Law n. 23/2011, every Italian municipality has the right to set up a touristic tax in its territory. Also for the city of Bibione, that belongs to San Michele al Tagliamento’s Municipality, this tax has been introduced in 2013.
Period of application: 1st May - 30th September of every year
The tax is applied to each person for every overnight stay up to a maximum of 10 consecutive nights.
The amount is actually (2020) € 0,85 per night
Main exceptions are:
- Children up to the age of 4 years
- Non self-sufficient disabled people, with relevant medical certification, including a carer.
- Coach drivers and tour guides who assist organized groups. The exemption applies to one coach driver and one tour guide for every twenty participants.
The tourist tax is not included in the rates applied by us and must be paid directly at the Reception.
To have exception you will need to fill this form and deliver it to the Reception at the check-in.
For all exceptions, we suggest you to ask our Team or read here:
Click here to read the Italian Law - sorry, text is only in italian language, Decreto 23/2011 (art.4)
Click here to read the San Michele al Tagliamento Municipal Council Resolution - sorry, it is only in italian language.